Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nutrition: My Take on the 10 Pack - Food Storage Containers - By Home Store Pro


This product is great for promoting portion control and consumption of a balanced diet. Both are very important to maintain or achieve a healthy weight.


USE
These containers are very lightweight and can be used to take food to school, work, or even just to plan meals for eating at home. I personally like how these containers are safe to use in the Microwave, Freezer, and even the Dishwasher.

MATERIAL
My biggest concern was about the plastic material. I am aware of the many health problems Biphenol A (BPA) can cause. Thankfully, this product is said to be FDA certified and BPA free.

DURABILITY
To test the durability of this product, I took one container and lid and placed the lid on and then took the lid off. Unfortunately, after this, one of the containers had small cracks on it. I also noticed little marks on some of the containers.

Pictures:






*I received this item at a discounted or free price for evaluation purposes in return for my unbiased review, which I have provided here. I do not have a relationship with the seller or company, and have not been compensated for my review. The opinions stated here are my own and based on my personal use of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates